Why do we provide small group training sessions? Well, we like to individualise our programs to our clients but we understand that sometimes it’s fun to train with friends who have similar needs, goals and capabilities.
As such, we’ve created small group training sessions so we can focus more on your goals with a maximum of four people in each session!
Small Group Training, (maximum of 4 participants) was created for people who’d like to push themselves to a whole new level of fitness. In saying that, people of varying fitness levels can enjoy these fun and challenging sessions.
You will improve your physical fitness, agility, co-ordination, strength, and speed. These sessions have been proven to be very effective when it comes to getting rid of body fat and strengthening your body at the same time.
We offer three different programs and prices at present:
1 x Small Group Training session per week – $40
2 x Small Group Training sessions per week – $75
3 x Small Group Training sessions per week – $99
Frequently Asked Questions:
What type of exercises are included in Small Group Sessions?
These sessions will include large calorie burning exercises. They include compound or multi-joint exercises such as squats, bench press and deadlifts. We’ll also be using equipment such as kettlebells, the strongman log, a trap bar, deadballs and farmers walk handles. Don’t let this intimidate you though as they are great tools to build a toned and strong body.
Can you split up my payment?
Absolutely! You can either pay in full for 6 months (which shows us that you are committed), or you can opt for our fortnightly payment plan.
What do I get with the Small Group membership?
Our membership is a coaching program that will help you focus on your goals. You can opt for 1, 2 or 3 training sessions per week, you’ll get a copy of our nutrition guidebook, a nutrition diary and unlimited gym access throughout the week to complete your other exercise. (As per our One-on-One Memberships, you’ll also be able to add on a Bootcamp Membership at half the normal price)
– You have to show up to your training every time (if you can’t make it, please let us know ahead of time)
– We will assess you every 12 weeks to ensure results, more frequent weigh-ins if you prefer.
How fast will I lose weight?
You can expect to lose 0.5kg to 1kg of body fat weekly. You might drop some more on your first week, but that’s usually mostly water.
How many days do I need to work out?
You will come to our studio and workout with us one to three times per week, but you’ll also be asked to do at least another day or two of cardio on your own. If you’re already doing Personal Training or Bootcamp with us you’ll easily reach the optimal 3 to 4 hours of exercise per week.
Can I pay as I go weekly?
No. Once each group has 4 committed members in it, it will be closed to newcomers until a spot comes up.
What a Small Group Training Membership is not:
1) We’re not a regular gym club where nobody cares if you come in for training or not. We ensure results and we do that by follow up and making sure you are doing what you’re trainer suggests you to do.
2) We are not a lose weight fast or crash diet business. You know the only way to lose weight is with effort and consistency of eating right and working out. This is where we guide you and make sure these habits become part of your lifestyle.
3) We are not a come as you feel like it training program. You are not going to get to your goals by casually working out. We will deliver results but you need to be committed 100%. We do understand life can get in the way so you’ll have an extra two weeks to use up any missed sessions before they expire.